Little swimmer

Little swimmer

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Naughty monkeys - and other excuses

I'd like to say that this blog silence can be attributed to a bad Internet connection due to monkeys breaking our phone line.

Whilst it is true, the monkeys have been playing around in our garden, TelBru managed to fix it a few weeks back.... Since then (and even before) we seem to have been super busy, and even had a quick holiday. It's all about change in this family - Sofia is going to start school in September so there's been few preparations for that. Including currently a very unsuccessful potty training - "do you need a wee?" "yes mummy, I need a wee". -" would you like to use your potty?" "no thanks! I've already had a wee!". -"oh good....." 

We've had new neighbours and we've been busy trying to make their start smooth, and grocery shopping the least daunting possible. And Sofia is loving them because 13 week old baby Bertie. 

I've also grown bored and taken on few projects, although I'm ashamed to say that I haven't really given them 100 % at the moment. But soon the Loan Service should have a new website up and running! 

Finally, I'm planning a trip to Finland in the summer! Yey

And to those who have contacted us due to the latest political changes - we're still ok :) I've just bought few new pairs of trousers just in case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment