Little swimmer

Little swimmer

Friday 17 April 2015

The ultimate prep

This time I had to get some extra prep via hospital to make it to our next holiday: I picked up a nasty stomach bug from somewhere (luckily just me) and by day 3 I was actually asking to go to the hospital. I had nothing left and our departure was looming! Day 2 of IV made me feel slightly better...

Have you ever had to lie in hospital with no book and dead phone, just watching your drip bag to finish - like watching ain't dry! 

Whilst I cannot recommend this start, I managed to pack mine and Sofia's bags in the morning and made it to Kota Kinabalu. 5 hours in the car, in Malaysia (not the public toilets promised land, I can tell you that much) didn't really interest me but since he insisted....

Now fingers crossed that broth won't be my only go-to option on the holiday menu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment