Little swimmer

Little swimmer

Monday 21 July 2014

Leaving on a jet plane

This time it was Sofia's and mine time to pack far too much in our suitcases (yes, in plural. This is the last time I'll buy gifts!) We're heading to Finland for three weeks. I'm completely out of touch with any kind of weather demanding anything longer than hot pants (not that I wear them regularly, I just sweat) and I ended up packing even mitts... Yes, for August!!! And I'm willing to bet I've left all the useful stuff behind.

Sofia packed her own Trunki; it contains: baby and her blanket and a change of clothes, dog in his kennel, a book, nurse's outfit, a ball and pencils. She's been very good at pulling it along. One excited passenger! 


I thought I was a seasoned traveller but I still managed an excellent faux-pas. Demanding a jus for Sofia as all the other children in the check in queue was handed one, I was politely asked if we were fasting too. No, I said, embarrassed. Better wait until our mealtime... 

This is an 18 hour trip, I will update at the end of it on how we got along! Evening flight out of Brunei sure is a beautiful sight though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment